- International Membership Form
- Adult Waiver
- Roster-style Waiver for Adults (for local group use at event check-in/practices)
- Minor Waiver
- Fencing Authorisation Form
This policy will apply to all events run within/by the Shire of Eplaheimr unless otherwise stated. It may be waived at the sole discretion of the Event Steward on a case by case basis. This policy is necessary to ensure that the hosting branch does not make a loss on events due to people cancelling.
- Attendees cancelling more than 2 weeks before the event;
No cancellation fees.
- Attendees cancelling within the 2 weeks before the event;
A fee will be incurred and may vary between events, subject to the autocrat’s discretion.
- Attendees who fail to cancel and do not show up for the event;
The full price for the event will be required.
A cancellation email should be sent to the Event Steward as early as possible to help ensure any fees incurred are kept to a minimum.
Useful links for members for Principality and Kingdom tasks
- Resources for local groups on Principality of Insulae Draconis website
- Kingdom of Drachenwald Quicklinks
- Event Stewards and feastocrats with ID royalty coming to your event? Find out what the current Prince and Princess’s likes, dislikes and allergies might be,
- Letter of Intent to Enter Coronet (Insulae Draconis)
- Principality Laws Of Insulae Draconis
- Recommend someone for an Award